What can I wear with vertical striped pants? It’s a common question that sometimes causes many problems. The answer really depends on the outfit you are trying to dress with your vertical striped pants. Most outfits can be worn with them, but they do have some restrictions. Here is some information about what type of outfits can work well with these pants:
– A long top or a blouse could be paired nicely because it lengthens the look of the vertical stripes and also gives an elongated silhouette.
– A blazer is a good alternative to add as office wear. It would be perfect with the outfit and it’s comfortable for daily use.
– A T-shirt and boots can be an option but no shirt is necessary so keep that in mind as well.
– A long shirt can be a nice alternative. You can pair it with some accessories such as high heels and jewelry if you want to dress up your outfit a bit more. A good solid color long shirt is ideal for it.
– A great alternative for a work outfit and an environment of formal business meetings would be with a suit jacket. It can work very well with vertical striped pants because it makes your silhouette longer. It can also be paired nicely with blazers and some nice accessories such as tie or even cufflinks depending on what type of company you are working in and the type of job you have there.
I love them! I have a lot of striped pants. (My favorites are those in black and white). Now, if you’re not familiar with vertical stripes – think split in half vertically, as opposed to horizontal stripes running across your outfit.
Vertical stripes can be a great fashion asset to any women’s wardrobe. However, these classic stripes are not the easiest pattern to work with, and one of the biggest concerns is what color and style of top will look best with vertical striped pants. Wearing vertical stripes on your bottom half can be a bit risky as they do tend to make you appear taller and more lanky than you really are. Most women prefer to pair their vertical stripes with dark or neutral colored pants, but I recommend you keep the stripes on your bottom half fairly light as vertical stripes with a darker tint might make you appear slightly bigger than the rest of your body.
But now some interesting things to know about vertical striped pants: they can be wonderful accessories for accentuating any type of outfit, and they can also work well with jeans just as well as they do in an elegant trouser suit.
The best thing about vertical stripes is that they’re very versatile and can be worn with virtually anything; the trick is all in how you compliment them. For instance, if you were wearing vertical striped pants, you might wear a top that had horizontal stripes to balance out the look, or perhaps one with skinny black and white stripes. The same goes for dresses; if you are wearing a dress with vertical stripes, make sure that the bottom half of your body has a solid color to complement and offset the rest of your outfit.
You can wear a lot of different things with vertical striped pants. The key is not to match them with anything and everything but to pick an outfit that contrasts or compliments the pants. Vertical stripes are a great way to add some modern flair to your outfit without going too crazy. Like any trend in fashion, there are ways to do it tastefully and ways in which it falls flat.
You don’t need to match your vertical stripes exactly to anything else in your closet. So if you have a pair of pants with bold red and white stripes, don’t feel like you need a matching shirt or shoes just because the colors match. You can wear a solid colored shirt, jeans, black and red shoes with red laces and they will all match.
It’s important to look your best but you don’t need to break the bank all the time or do anything too crazy just because you saw something on someone else that looked good on their body or you read it somewhere online. Just because something should work, doesn’t mean it will–you have to try it yourself. You can’t know for sure until you wear it and see how it looks.
I actually find them really comfortable, because there’s not much going on – you can wear almost anything with vertical stripes and it’ll look good. So here’s a little guide to help you feel better about getting vertical stripes! These are my suggestions for how to wear vertical stripes (both pants and shirts) in combination with other clothing items.