When it comes to style, there is always a time and place for everything. That’s why we’re here to help you find the perfect outfit with ankle boots and mini skirts that will get you through any social situation.
Whether you want to spend a night out with friends or show off your fun side, these are the best ways on how to wear ankle boots with mini skirts:
– Wear them together for an edgy punk look; go for ripped denim skirt and ankle boots that contrast each other nicely.
– A pair of black ankle boots with denim mini skirts and a leather jacket can complete the look.
– Black ankle boots and denim skirt can be paired with a cropped sweater and some jewelry for an edgy look.
– You don’t need to go to too much trouble to pull off the cool hipster look; just wear black ankle boots with a mini front-buttoned suede mini skirt, a leather jacket and some classic jewelry. This look is guaranteed to get you noticed by anyone.
– For a more casual street style look, wear ankle boots with a suede skirt and a loose denim shirt. Complete the look with a cool flat hat.
– If you are into the punk look, you can never go wrong with ankle boots and ripped denim mini. Add some simple jewelry and a leather jacket to complete the look.
– The most important rule when wearing ankle boots is to always keep everything else simple; don’t overdo it by adding too much accessories or too many items of clothing. Stick to the basics and everything will fall into place.
Ankle boots are a very versatile, convenient and fashionable piece of footwear. The style is refined and sophisticated, and at the same time it’s comfortable, fitting almost every type of outfit. Ankle boots can be worn with skirts both short and long and you have a lot of choices to make when it comes to this combination. Ankle boots can go well with almost any kind of skirt, as long as you know how to choose the right one for your boots . Different types of ankle boots have their own distinctive style and you should combine them with skirt as they suit the different shapes and sizes of these boots. If you are wearing mini skirts, it is important for you to choose the right ankle boot. Here we’ll try to guide you through the selection process step by step.
1) Choose a style- Ankle boots can be worn with every kind of mini skirt, but if you want to wear it in style, then go for a pair of two-inch heels. This will make you look taller and more elegant and the overall effect of your ensemble will be more mature. If you wear three-inch heels, you may end up looking childish and end up with an awkward ensemble. Keep in mind to only wear leggings-style mini skirts with mid-rise boots; otherwise, the outfit may appear too bulky.
2) Choose a design- Ankle boots have different styles and designs, which suit different types of outfit. You can use these to add more style to your mini skirts. If you want to go for a feminine look, then choose ankle boots with lace; if you want something more sophisticated, then go for designer boots that will give you that impression.
3) Choose the right color- The color of your skirt should be in harmony with the color of your ankle boots or they may end up clashing. If you’re wearing a bright color, for example red, go for black ankle boots. Keep in mind to avoid white ankle boots if you’re wearing a white mini-skirt. Pick a color that goes with the hue of your mini skirt or your ensemble will appear too dull and boring.
4) Choose an ankle boot pair that fits- Ankle boots come in different sizes. You need to be careful when choosing one, as it is crucial that they fit comfortably on your ankles Otherwise, they will look odd and awkward. If it is possible for you to go a size or two up, then do that. Otherwise, consider getting a pair of socks to wear with your boots.
5) Choose the right heel- You should choose ankle boots that have the right heel. They should be appropriate for your height and style and this can be determined by the length of the heel. The heel on ankle boots should not be higher than three-quarters inch; otherwise, they will look odd and it will look like you’re wearing flats designed for children.
Ankle boots and mini skirts are not kid’s play. Although they may look good on their own and are meant as a go-to fashion item by many women, it’s best to wear them with certain outfits.
It’s true that ankle boots can be worn with a short skirt, but there is more to it. Firstly, your skirt needs to be above the knees. Then the length of the boot must be at least one-inch shorter than your skirt and at most two inches. Both lengths must be below your knee.