What would a woman wear with a beige trench coat? A beige trench coat might seem like it belongs strictly in the Fall season, but there are many ways to wear this classic outerwear piece all year round. Here are some ideas for how to pull off a beige trench at any time of year:
Beige trench coats are a classic outerwear staple. They’re the perfect layer to add some color and keep you warm when temperatures cool down. They come in many forms and are easy to find, but it’s really about how you wear them that makes all the difference. After all, a trench coat itself cannot make you look stylish; it’s what goes inside of it that matters. The following are a few tips on how to wear yours:
-If you’re looking for something lightweight and more summery, go for a lighter shade of a trench coat, and pair it with jeans or white pants.
-A beige trench works with dresses and skirts without looking too dressy. It’s the perfect top layer to throw on over a maxi skirt and tee for a more formal look.
-This classic coat is also the perfect layering piece for an outfit comprised of other pieces already in your closet.
-Dressing up a casual outfit with a trench helps give it an instantly polished vibe, especially when paired with something like skinny jeans, slim booties, and a black turtleneck sweater.
-If you’re out with friends on the weekend, a beige trench is a brilliant option that can be dressed up or down for any occasion. Throw on a chunky gold necklace, slip on some pointy boots and pointy sunnies and you’re ready to go.
-For an extra eye-catching look, pair your beige trench with statement accessories like oversized sunglasses and colorful bracelets.
For more ideas, here are some images of how you can wear a beige trench coat in your everyday life:
Another way to wear a beige trench coat is by covering it with different kinds of embellishments:
-A black beret with a beige trench coat gives off a fun, slightly edgy look that’s perfect for rocker chic.
-Cutting out fringes and letting them dangle adds texture and interest to the look of a beige trench coat.
-Adding crochet and lace to a trench coat gives it a feminine and fun vibe.
-A slim belt or bow tie randomly tied around the waist of a beige trench makes it look more casual and cool, almost as if the coat slipped off your shoulders.
-A beige trench worn with a strappy V-neck blouse creates an effortlessly chic getup you can wear anywhere.
-The hemline of your trench can also be embellished to create an interesting design with different textures.
How do you wear a beige trench coat?
1. Wear your coat with a pretty shirt that is cotton fabric with delicate details especially with a high neckline. Put on a pair of jeans with a sweater to complete the ensemble. If you decide to wear pants, choose one that is slim fit, black and chic. Wear your trench coat with dress shoes, skirts, and even shorts can be worn if it is not too short to show too much skin.
2. Wear a pair of thigh-high boots to add elegance to the look while wearing your coat. Again, the shirt needs to be designed with fine details and would look good with a scarf tied around the neck. Finish off the look by wearing a pair of leggings or skinny jeans.
3. Buy a denim shirt that is long-sleeved to wear under your coat. You can match it with equally colored pants then wear your trench coat over it. Complement the outfit with a beanie and a pair of heels.
4. Wear your trench coat with a shirt that is bright in color but very simple in design. The pants should also be simple and can be jeans (not ripped) or slim-fit pants to look dressy.
5. Wear it on top. Nothing is more classic than the trench coat worn over everything else. The best part about this layering technique is that you can layer with thin sweaters, button-down shirts, and even scarves. If the weather gets colder, simply throw a blazer or leather coat on over your trench to keep the cold out!
6. Wear it in the middle. If you’re a little more daring, try wearing your trench on top of your jean or leather jacket, keeping you warm even on the chilliest of days.
All this is nonsense, but it turns out there is a sensible way to wear a trench coat that doesn’t require you to spend most of your time fashioning some kind of yoke.
If you are one such person who love the look of a trench coat and yet are not really sure how to wear it, here is how: